Pharmacological action of Norvasc.
As an active substance, the drug Norvasc contains amlodipine besylate. This component belongs to the blockers of slow calcium channels. It implements the blocking of channels for passage of calcium by binding to the dihydropyridine receptors. As a result of the blockage of the calcium channel, the cells of the smooth muscle muscles of the cardiovascular system begin to enter into a lesser degree. With a decrease in calcium intake in the cell, a relaxation of the smooth muscle tissue of the vascular endothelium is observed and an antihypertensive effect develops. Mostly, amlodipine acts on receptors in vascular cells. You can buy Norvasc on our website at an affordable price.
The antianginal effect of amlodipine is due to dilatation of peripheral arterioles and a decrease in post-loading. This provokes a decrease in the need of heart cells in energy and oxygen. At the heart rate, the effect of the drug is negligible. In addition, amlodipine causes an expansion of the coronary arteries, which increases the supply of myocardium with blood.
The daily dose of the drug provides a reduction and maintenance of pressure during the day (including lying position). The effect begins to develop gradually, there are no sharp drops of blood pressure. With angina, taking the drug can increase the time of physical load, causing a delay in the onset of an attack. In coronary atherosclerosis, in the post-infarction period, after angioplasty of the coronary arteries, the drug is a prophylactic drug that prevents thickening of intima-media arteries, reduces mortality. Effects on lipid metabolism, the metabolism of the drug Norvasc is not found.
Indications for use of Norvasc.
Tablets of Norvasc are prescribed for:
– arterial hypertension;
– stable angina pectoris;
– angiospastic angina.
Method of application of Norvasc.
Buying Norvasc on our website, you will receive the original product.
Norvasc tablets are taken orally. Begin reception from 1 tablet / day of the drug Norvasc 5 mg. Depending on the therapeutic response in each case, the dose can be increased by a doctor to 10 mg / day. The tablet of Norvasc must be washed down with water (half a cup). Correction of doses for patients with kidney disease, liver pathology is not required.
Side effects of Norvasc.
The reception of Norvasc can be accompanied by:
– peripheral edema;
– myasthenia gravis; syncope; unusual dreams;
– tachycardia; lability of mood;
– a strong drop in blood pressure; pain in the back;
– a malaise; cholus with static jaundice;
– flatulence; dizziness; vomiting;
– anorexia; orthostatic hypotension;
– vasculitis; insomnia; impotence;
– pancreatitis; arthralgia; cough;
– amnesia; development of heart failure;
– a bradycardia; nicturia; gastritis; nausea;
– pain in the sternum;
– dry mouth; myocardial infarction;
– myalgia; rhinitis; anxiety;
– peripheral neuropathy;
– asthenia, diarrhea, flicker of the atria;
– arthrosis, painful urination;
Contraindications of Norvasc.
Norvasc is not prescribed for:
– severe degree of arterial hypertension;
– hypersensitivity to dihydropyridine, amlodipine, auxiliary components.
With extreme caution (according to vital indications), Norvasc is prescribed for:
– hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy;
– aortic stenosis;
– CHF (III-IV functional class);
– acute myocardial infarction;
– mitral stenosis;
You can buy Norvasc on our website in any quantity.
Overdose of Norvasc.
Exceeding the therapeutic dosage of the drug Norvasc can be accompanied by:
– reflex tachycardia;
– excessive peripheral dilatation;
Hemodialysis with an overdose of amlodipine is not effective. Serious overdose requires hospitalization. Primary care consists of gastric lavage, the administration of vasoconstrictors, calcium gluconate.